Loading, Please Wait...
BENTONVILLE, Ark., April 01, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via OTC PR WIRE -- Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: GLUC) confirms the following selected financial data from its ANNUAL REPORT for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2018, posted today on OTCMarkets.com.
Fiscal year ended December 31, 2018:
1) Fiscal 2018 Revenue of $197,500 compared with $104,522 for Fiscal 2017; an increase of 89%.
2) Fiscal 2018 Gross Profit of $52,818 compared with $45,112 for Fiscal 2017; an increase of 17%.
3) Total Operating Expenses of $76,304 vs. $104,522 for Fiscal 2017; a reduction of 27%.
Murray Fleming, CEO of Glucose Health, Inc., stated, “GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix offers consumers more than great taste – it also offers product efficacy, quality ingredients and unparalleled value-for-money:
1. Product efficacy: The GLUCODOWN® formula includes a unique form of 100% soluble fiber which, 20+ years of clinical studies (1) indicate, is associated with beneficial impacts on blood glucose, triglycerides, cholesterol as well as digestive health.
2. Quality ingredients: The GLUCODOWN® formula includes Banaba leaf; a plant native to India, where in Ayurvedic medicine, it is considered a treatment for diabetes. The blood sugar lowering effects of Banaba have been attributed in scientific research, to corosolic acid, a substance naturally present in the Banaba leaf.(2)
3. Unparalleled value-for-money: GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix combines $49.07 of premium vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and soluble fiber, sold individually by other manufacturers, together in one product for the first time – offering consumers unparalleled value.(3) The suggested retail price for all four delicious flavors of GLUCODOWN® Diabetic Friendly Formula Tea Mix (Lemon, Peach, Raspberry & Super Berry) is $12.73 – less than 23 cents per serving.”
About Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: GLUC)
Manufactured by Glucose Health, Inc. (OTC: GLUC), GLUCODOWN® is the premier functional tea beverage in the diabetic nutritional consumer category, which encompasses the more than 100 million Americans estimated to be diabetic or pre-diabetic, by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.(4) GLUCODOWN® is a unique and compelling functional beverage and the first tea mix enriched with healthy soluble fiber. Glucose Health, Inc. is a publicly-traded company with the ticker symbol (OTC: GLUC). GLUCODOWN® is proudly manufactured in the USA in Arkansas and Minnesota.
(1, 2) For citations see www.glucodown.com/clinical-data
(3) $49.07 = (Amazon Survey 2018-11-15)
(4) National Diabetes Statistics Review, 2017; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Health and Human Services.
Glucose Health, Inc.